French Granite Paver Stones in Melbourne
A paver stone is an excellent choice for outdoor flooring. Common stones used for outdoor paving include marble, granite and travertine. If you are looking for the best paver stone varieties in Australia, Pietra Gallery has one of the widest collections.
As leading suppliers of natural stone in Melbourne, we offer true natural stones that are sure to add an unparalleled style, elegance and durability to your outdoor settings.
Benefits of Paver Stones
- Paver stones offer exceptional durability. They can tolerate heavy traffic and wear and tear. They do not crack easily as pavers made of concrete usually do.
- Paver stones are laid as interlocked units, which imparts an exceptionally aesthetic floor design for your outdoor environments.
- Paver stones are available in an array of shapes, designs and sizes. So, you can be sure to find a pattern that best meets your taste, requirements and budget.
- Some popular paver stone patterns and shapes used for outdoor living areas include French pattern pavers, herringbone, basket weave, circular, octagon, rectangle, diamond, square, oblong and rounded edge.
- Stone pavers impart a natural and classic look to your outdoor area. They give a luxurious feel that is unmatched by pavers made of concrete, asphalt or artificial stones.
- Paver stones are a great choice for any type of outdoor setting including garden stairs, driveways, pathways, and pool decks. With the right paver stones, your outdoor space can become extremely beautiful, functional and slip-resistant.
Discover a Wide Range of Paver Stones at Pietra Gallery
Pietra Gallery has a wide range of paver stones for all outdoor applications. We offer natural paver stones including marble, limestone, travertine and granite pavers. There are a variety of colours including beige, light beige, black, and black and white. Stones are available in different sizes, thicknesses and patterns such as the beautiful French pattern pavers.
Our paver stones are available in a variety of finishes too including:
- Honed – A polished finish gives a brilliant matt surface.
- Brushed – A brushed finish gives an appealing antique look to the floor surface.
- Bush-Hammered – A bush-hammered finish produces a pitted look. This finish also makes the floor extremely slip-resistant.
- Filled, Filled-Honed – A filled finish involves filling the stone surface with materials such as epoxy or cement. On surfaces with a filled-honed finish, the surface is given a honed finish after filling.
- Crosscut – A crosscut finish imparts a ringed surface to the stone and highlights existing colour variations.
Visit Pietra Gallery for Quality Stone Pavers
We are Melbourne’s leading supplier of Travertine , limestone , granite, marble pavers and other natural stone products. Our products are sourced directly from the best quarries from around the world and are available at the best prices.
Call (03) 9706 8653 now for a free quote.