Travertine tiles are commonly used for flooring and backsplashes in kitchens and bathrooms, and paving applications. Travertine tile floors impart a rustic and elegant look no matter where you install them.
If you are looking for genuine travertine tiles in Melbourne, visit Pietra Gallery today. We are one of the top suppliers of natural stones in Melbourne. We import quality natural stones from best quarries from around the world.
Our warehouse in Melbourne stocks several hundreds of square metres of travertine tiles and other natural stones for immediate delivery.
Benefits of Travertine Tiles
- Travertine is one of the oldest materials used for construction applications. The beauty of these tiles is unique, bringing a timeless elegance to any space. The aesthetic beauty of travertine is quietly powerful. It is subtle in expression. So, if you are looking for an understated yet quietly dominant effect, travertine is an excellent choice.
- Travertine is a hard material, which makes these tiles extremely wear-resistant and durable. They are resistant to cracks and scratches. Even the weathering effect that can occur over the years, imparts a priceless antique look to the floor, which adds a great character to any space.
- Travertine tile floors can last for several decades with the right maintenance. Though the weathering effect gives an attractive finish, it can be prevented through regular application of a stone-sealing agent.
- Travertine tiles are highly slip-resistant, thanks to their pitted texture. They are an extremely safe choice for bathrooms, showers, swimming pools and pool decks.
- Travertine is deposited naturally around hot springs, which makes this flooring highly eco-friendly.
- Travertine floors are easy to repair and replace, thanks to their tile format. Any individual tile can be removed and replaced or repaired.
Choose from a Wide Range of Travertine Tiles at Pietra Gallery
Pietra Gallery offers travertine tiles in an array of colours, finishes, sizes and thicknesses. Our travertine tiles are used for various applications by clients across Melbourne including bathrooms, walls, backsplashes, countertops, stairs, light and heavy commercial usage and exterior cladding.
Our silver and ivory travertine paver are among our popular options for paving applications. Our ivory and silver travertine paver collection features tiles in different hues of silver including golden and white.
Another best-selling product for paving, indoor flooring and light commercial use is the French pattern travertine. The French pattern of the travertine tile imparts a unique look, thanks to the distinct arrangement of tiles in a non-geometric fashion.
Visit Pietra Gallery Today
Here at Pietra Gallery, we strive to offer high quality travertine tiles at the most affordable prices. Our customer service is renowned for its efficiency and reliability. Our trained flooring specialists can help you choose the right floor to suit your needs.
Call 03 9706 8653 to book a visit to our showroom.